Sunday, August 12, 2007

The Five People You Meet In Heaven - Ch1

What are my thoughts on these phrases?

*1* "All endings are also beginings"
I agree with this one as the ending of one thing is also the begining of another, eg: end of school is the start of an independent life or even something silly like the end of the night is the start of a new morning. I like this saying.

*2* "No story sits by itself"
Im not totaly sure what is meant by this. I think it means that your life is always intertwined with someone else, like maybe a 'chapter' of your life or an event might have been shared with someone else so it would be a 'chapter' in theres too. If that is what it is, then I agree.

1 comment:

Mrs C said...

'like maybe a 'chapter' of your life or an event might have been shared with someone else so it would be a 'chapter' in theirs too'

I think that this is a great way of putting it - we are all like interconnecting venn diagrams!!!!